Warm Tip: If you want to know more details about equipment, solutions, etc, please click the button below for free consultation, or leave your requirements!
Vibrating screen, as one of the common screening equipment, mainly depends on its vibration characteristics to complete the classification, dehydration and desilting operations, which is widely used in the screening operation of mineral processing plant. In the production practice, because the complex working environment, continuous work for a long time and heavy load, the vibrating screen is inevitably damaged or even break sown. In order to ensure the normal screening operation of the concentrator, we need to carry out daily maintenance and overhaul for the vibrating screen, and take the emergency measures in case of failure. Here are some common problems of the vibrating screen in the operation and their solutions.
One. The screening effect of vibrating screen is not good
Common vibrating screen mainly includes linear vibrating screen, high frequency vibrating screen and circular vibrating screen. The reason for the poor screening effect varies with different types of vibrating screen.
For the circular vibrating screen, the screen surface angle is not enough is one of the main reasons for the poor screen effect. For the linear vibrating screen and high-frequency vibrating screen, the poor screening effect may be related to the movement direction of the eccentric block. Two groups of eccentric blocks with the same mass do the self-synchronous and reverse motion, generating a single force along the vibration direction at each instant, so that the excitation force and horizontal direction form a fixed included angle, making the screen box do reciprocating linear motion. If two sets of eccentric blocks are not in the same phase, the direction of excitation force cannot overlap with the direction of vibration, which cannot achieve the efficient screening effect.
To solve the screen surface inclination of circular vibrating screen, it is necessary to raise the rear support seat. In practical application, the inclination angle of screen surface can be maintained at 20°, the general circular vibrating screen inclination is often set as 16°~20°. If the inclination angle is less than 16°, it will cause the material to roll up or the screen material cannot be transported smoothly. If the screening effect of linear vibrating screen and high-frequency vibrating screen is not ideal, then the vibrating screen operator should check whether the phase of the two sets of eccentric blocks is horizontal and adjust it in time.
Two. The screen frame of vibrating screen deforms or even breaks
During the working process, the screen frame of the vibrating screen is constantly shaking, which is easy to cause bending fatigue, and leads to local deformation and even vibration cracking of the screen frame and side plate. If the screen frame of vibrating screen breaks, the reasons may be:
1. The screen plate is too thin;
2. the damping spring fails. After the long-term using, the spring may deform permanently due to rubber aging or long-term stress, thus the spring is invalid.
3. The eccentric wheel of the exciter is badly worn and has quality deviation. During the operation, the vibration force is dispersed, which is reflected in the body, so that the amplitude of each part is not consistent, thus the joint part of vibration screen cracks or welded junction of joint part cracks.
Proper thickening the screen plate is the most effective way, or increase the attachment plate for the individual side plate near to the exciter, which can enhance the rigidity of the whole screen body, so that the screen frame is not easy to tremble and fracture. In addition, it is necessary to regularly check the wear of the damping spring and the eccentric wheel of the exciter to prevent spring failure and mass deviation.
Three. High damage rate of screen cloth
The screen cloth directly determines the quality and efficiency of the screening effect. The reasons for the high screen damage rate are mainly divided into the following:
1. The quality of the screen cloth is unqualified. When the screen technology is poor, the two layers of screen cannot closely fit, resulting that the cuttings cannot be discharged.
2. Wrong steering of vibration motor.
3. Clay deposits. The vibration amplitude of soil pile is too small to overcome the clay's cohesive force effectively, which causes the clay to accumulate quickly on the screen and damage the screen.
1. The quality of the screen should be strictly checked.
2. The operator can remove the protective cover of the vibrator and check the rotation direction of the eccentric block. Under the normal circumstances, the eccentric blocks are rotated laterally.
3. Rinse the screen and dirt with spraying water to reduce the stickiness of dirt.
The technical level and quality of screening equipment are closely related to the technological effect and production efficiency, and even directly affect the economic benefit of mineral processing plant. Therefore, it is necessary to master some common vibrating screen problem and solution in production practice. But the same problem can also be caused by the different reasons, and the solutions may be different. It is recommended that all mine owners seek the professional manufacturers to purchase or maintain the vibrating screen, ensuring the normal use of the vibrating screen and the stable operation of the concentrator.
Last: What is Ball Mill?